1.7K views

I was told by the male representative I could pay the $14.95 shipping and still have the 60 day trial! Further, if I chose to return the device, I would be refunded my $89.00 (first of 3 x $89.00 payments TOTAL OF $281.95) and they would retain the $14.95... I agreed to the above terms.

The device NOT work as promised!!

I received the item on Aug 13. Evidently it was delivered on the Aug 12th. I called in on Sep 16th to receive an RMA (return merchandise) and was told basically tough noogies! According to standard business practices, 30 days DOES NOT include weekends. Hmmm, according to standard business practices, I am WELL WITHIN my 30/60 DAY trial!

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP REFUSES TO LET YOU SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR. THEY THREATED COLLECTIONS!

BE ADVISED, THIS PRODUCT DOES >>NOT

Had an Experience with Radiance?

Comments

Kathy Puent

The very same thing happened to me as Michele.

I filled out the application .It appeared that the NO NO was $89.95 plus shipping at $14.95 which brought the total to $104.90.

I didn't hit send order, no confirmation of the order. I called the company and that's when I found out the cost was $89.98 x 3 I said forget it, way out of my league. A week later, mine arrived.

I didn't even open the package.When I called the company, the response was well as long as it is already there, I might be able to let you have it at a lower price NO!they are supposed to be shipping me a return label

I bought one, had buyers remorse and returned it upon receipt.They claim they never got it back.

What a scam! Now I'm out $280+. they have no proof of delivery and their paperwork says they shipped UPS buy it was brought by the USPS. Very bad!!

DONT BUY IT!!!Just shave, its cheaper!